Shipping & Delivery
Our products are custom-made and they are $5 flat-rate shipping for all orders with FedEx-delivered within 14 business days*. We pay any applicable FedEx charges. If you are prompted to pay upon receipt, please contact us at once via email. Include a copy of your invoice and we will work to reimburse you for any FedEx charges.
* Purchases made on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and during Lunar New Year may require up to 6 weeks for delivery.
We ship to commercial and residential properties worldwide via FedEx.
- How long will delivery take?
You can expect your garment to arrive within 14 business days.
- How will my purchase arrive?
Our garments are shipped via FedEx, and you can track your package online.
- How much does shipping cost?
It's $5 flat-rate shipping for All orders.
- Are there extra customs charges?
No. If you are charged, keep your invoice, mail it to us, and we will get you reimbursed.
- Which countries do you deliver to?
We provide worldwide deliveries and service with just a few exceptions: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Greece, Ireland, Lithuania, Mexico, North Korea, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, and South Korea.
- Do you ship to military P.O. boxes?
Currently, we do not ship to military P.O. boxes.
- What if I want to change my shipping address?
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is best to contact us before your order is shipped, as FedEx can only change shipping addresses within the same country for a $10 fee. They’ll charge you $10 by electronic invoice.
Pro tip: Ship your order to your office and never miss a delivery.
- Do I need to sign anything when I receive my delivery?
Yes, for quality assurance.
- Do you provide rush orders?
We do not provide rush delivery.
- What is a 5106 form?
FedEx may ask you to sign a 5106 form. This is required for packages arriving across country borders. You can contact FedEx for more information: 1-800-463-3339.
- Where is your head office?
Our main office is located in Vietnam.