Product & Customizations
- What fabrics do you make your suits with?
We have a wide variety of high-quality fabrics that are comfortable, stylish, and versatile. We provide precise and polished suiting and inner lining fabrics.
- Where are your suits crafted?
Our company is in Vietnam. Our custom suits are crafted by professional tailors who have been working with UK-based experts in the field for 15 years.
- Do you custom-make all of your products?
Yes. We only want our customers to have the best-fitting, most personalized garments.
- Can I order only a piece of a suit, such as a jacket?
Yes. Just browse our wide selection online and place your order. If you can't find something on our website, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have a two-piece suit. Can I make it into a three-piece suit?
All our suits come in two-piece and three-piece. If you already placed your order and want to add a vest, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- I just purchased my suit, but I want to change the customization. Can I?
Yes, within 24 hours of placing your order. Not only can you change the customization, but also the body measurements and other details of the suit. After 24 hours of placing the order, your details cannot be changed.
- Do you restock items that are sold out?
We do have some products that are limited editions, but we do update our inventory on a regular basis. If the item you want is sold out, contact our Style Guides and they can help you find a similar item. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can you create a custom design based on my own ideas?
Currently, we can't.
- Do you have suits made of vegan supplies?
Currently, we do not, but we are looking to change that.
- Can I make customizations that are not included on your website?
Currently, no, but we would appreciate it if you would contact us with your ideas so that we can work on adding them to our inventory.
- Are your shirts dry-clean only or machine washable?
Many of our shirts can be machine-washed on the cold setting. Machine-dry them on low heat in the tumble setting.
- Do you make custom suits for children?
No, our suits are for men only right now.
- Can I check the status of my order online?
Yes, you can. Simply go to our website, log in to your account, and check your Order History.
- How do I choose custom clothing if I am unsure of the style that looks best on me?
We are here to guide you each and every step of the way to create the best suit. You'll find that taking your measurement and choosing customization options is not daunting as you think, but quite fun and interesting instead. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com.
- Does it cost extra to make customizations?
No, our customizations are absolutely free for customers.
- What are the widths of your suit jacket lapels?
We offer a variety of jacket lapels:
Notch: ~ 3.0 in.
Slim Notch: 2.3 – 2.7 in.
Notch: 2.3 – 2.7 in.
Peak: ~ 3.0 in.
Slim Peak: 2.77 in.
- Why is only part of my order on hold?
If you're not sure why your order is on hold, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.