Measurements & Fit Guarantee
To ensure that we make the best suit for you, we require body measurements from our clients. Our online guide provides step-by-step instructions, photos, and videos. Measurements take about 10 minutes and can be done at home.
Feel free to browse our wide selection of suits, shirts, pants, and more.
Your measurements allow our professional tailors to craft a custom suit pattern for you. This is done once, but can be refined in the future.
- Do I need to be measured by a tailor?
There is no need to see a tailor for your measurements. You can have a friend do it at home with a tape measure and our step-by-step guide.
- Can I just take measurements from a suit in my closet?
We ask that you measure your own body for the best fit possible.
- Why don't my at-home measurements match those on your website?
Our professional tailoring system processes your in-home measurements and converts them into clothing measurements. We assure the highest quality and accuracy, based on your body measurements. We will email you if we run into any issues. Be sure to inform us of your preferred fit or style so we can get your suit just right with our Perfect Fit Promise.
- The numbers listed online are not the same as the measurements for my "off the rack" clothing. Is this a mistake?
With ready-to-wear clothing, the numbers and measurements vary greatly. Our UKYS suits are custom-made, so the numbers may look different.
- Are my body measurements in my account profile?
Your body measurements are only visible in your account.
- Can I change my body measurements in my account profile?
If you would like to make changes to them, contact us first so that we can ensure the best fit. Call us at +84 90 234 2890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What kinds of Perfect Fit options do you offer?
Our Slim Fit and Tailored Fit options provide a modern look. Our Standard Fit lends a more classic touch to your silhouette. You can go online and click on our Fit Guidance page for photos of our different fits.
- Can I have more than one set of measurements on my profile?
Most people only require one set of body measurements.
- I received my suit, but it doesn't fit right. What should I do?
You can contact us immediately and let us know what the issue is. We will ask you for some photos and your order invoice, as well as your concerns and comments. You'll get personal attention from one of our stylists, who will make suggestions on how to best improve the fit of your custom clothes. When you look good, we look good!
- Can I review my measurements before I make a purchase?
Of course. Just go to your account and click on the Measurements page.